All the Residences of the complex have the following amenities:
- Wifi -Satellite Tv
- IPod dock
- Private parking
- Outdoor Dining
- Swimming Pool with Salt water system
- Woodfire BBQ
- Lounge areas
- Central cooling system (Daikin)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facility
- Toiletries set
Sapsila settlement is located on a slope around its namesake bay and faces the northeast. It mainly accommodates vacationers, as it has very few permanent residents, comprising mostly of newly built, elegant holiday homes and support food service activities.
- It is located at the centre of the island, between Skala port and Grikos settlement, while it can be accessed via the main road network that accommodates the above settlements.
- Its tranquil beach can be easily accessed, while the bay, full of old cottages with gardens, and the small church of St. Nicholas by the sea make up a serene, picturesque scenery.
- In close proximity, nearby Sapsila, there is Loukakia bay with its namesake beach, which can be easily accessed as well.
The Patmos Residences complex is located in Agios Ioannis – Sapsila settlement, in the central part of the island.
- Its distance from the port is 3 kilometres.
- It faces the northeast and overlooks the enchanting Sapsila bay. The three-residence complex comprises of two separate buildings.
- The first building is a large two-storey residence, while the second building includes two adjoining smaller residences, which respectively extend over two floors.
- The buildings have been set up horizontally on a slope, so that all of them offer a panoramic view of the sea.
The third, smallest residence is on the east side of the second building. Its total surface area is 80m² and it expands over two floors.
On the upper ground floor, the residence’s main section, the lounge room and bedroom share a spacious, common area. Nearby, there is a unique, spacious, circular bathroom with a panoramic view. The residence has a direct view and access to the large balcony that extends to the front and overlooks the sea. The residence’s outdoor kitchen, along with the adjacent dining area and lounge area, which are situated in the inner courtyard (secured by a stone wall) are of particular interest.
This area can perfectly accommodate guests during the day in the summer months. More so, as there is a small pool next to the yard that overlooks the sea.
On the lower ground floor, there is a separate guesthouse which has its own bedroom, en-suite bathroom, and a small, fully equipped kitchen.
It has a direct view and access to the yard that extends to the front and overlooks the sea. The residence can be accessed from the upper floor courtyard via stairs, so that guests can make use of the nearby small pool. This residence can be used together with the adjacent residence’s guesthouse as they are on the same floor, they share the same yard, and can be accessed by the two larger residences.
Patmos is the northernmost island of the Dodecanese complex, full of mystic ambiance and wilderness. Its centuries-old history, along with its natural and built environment make it one of the most distinctive and renowned islands, one that preserves its uniqueness.
It is distinguished for the medieval architecture of its traditional settlements, its agricultural activities which are upheld to this day, its religious tradition, and its cultural and environmental activities.
Its natural habitat, optimally preserved through the passage of time, encompasses unique beaches, dynamic rock formations, orderly crops, local animals and goods, thus effectively sustaining a well-rounded ecosystem.