All the Residences of the complex have the following amenities:
- Wifi -Satellite Tv
- IPod dock
- Private parking
- Outdoor Dining
- Swimming Pool with Salt water system
- Woodfire BBQ
- Lounge areas
- Central cooling system (Daikin)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facility
- Toiletries set
Sapsila settlement is located on a slope around its namesake bay and faces the northeast. It mainly accommodates vacationers, as it has very few permanent residents, comprising mostly of newly built, elegant holiday homes and support food service activities.
- It is located at the centre of the island, between Skala port and Grikos settlement, while it can be accessed via the main road network that accommodates the above settlements.
- Its tranquil beach can be easily accessed, while the bay, full of old cottages with gardens, and the small church of St. Nicholas by the sea make up a serene, picturesque scenery.
- In close proximity, nearby Sapsila, there is Loukakia bay with its namesake beach, which can be easily accessed as well.
The Patmos Residences complex is located in Agios Ioannis – Sapsila settlement, in the central part of the island.
- Its distance from the port is 3 kilometres.
- It faces the northeast and overlooks the enchanting Sapsila bay. The three-residence complex comprises of two separate buildings.
- The first building is a large two-storey residence, while the second building includes two adjoining smaller residences, which respectively extend over two floors.
- The buildings have been set up horizontally on a slope, so that all of them offer a panoramic view of the sea.
The second residence is the second largest one and it is on the west side of the second building. Its total surface area is 150m² and it expands over two floors.
On the upper floor (ground floor from the back side), the residence’s main section, there is a lounge area and a kitchen, a cosy bathroom and two bedrooms. The lounge area and the bedrooms have a direct view and access to a large balcony that extends to the front and overlooks the sea. All areas can be accessed from the inner courtyard (secured by a stone wall), which has a small pool.
On the lower ground floor, there is a guesthouse which includes a bedroom and a spacious bathroom, along with a lounge area and a small, fully equipped kitchen. It has a direct view and access to the yard that extends to the front and overlooks the sea. The residence can be accessed from the upper floor’s courtyard via stairs, so that guests can make use of the nearby small pool.